Stripes in Aquamarine

8:24


Hi!! How good it feels these free days in the middle of the week, they make us to have the feeling that the week goes quicker, and also they help us to break that week routine. I hope you all enjoy today and for those who have holidays even more fun.


About today´s look, this dress (it´s true) it was from a day “ I´m going to have a look” (mistake!!) let´s be honest, that doesn’t exist, it exists “if I don’t get it, I´ll die”. And that´s why, it came with me. I love these kind of dresses with a lady cut, they stylize a lot. This dress came with a thin belt but I changed to this one wider. I´ve combined with a aquamarine handbag in the same tone of the stripes, leopard print high heels shoes, and because the weather is playing a bit with us, we can´t forget a jacket, in this case, a jean jacket. I hope you like it as much as me.

Happy Wednesday to everybody! Thank you so much for your comments. Huge kisses

Holaaa! qué bien sientan estos días libres entre semana, hacen que la semana pase más rápida, o por lo menos, se siente más rápida, y nos sirven para romper un poco la rutina semanal. Espero que disfrutéis de este día o del puente para aquell@s que lo tengáis.

En cuanto al look , este vestido (de verdad) fue de un día de “sólo voy a mirar” (Error!!!) no nos engañemos, no existe mirar, existe “si no me lo llevo me muero”. Y así fue como se vino conmigo. Me encantan este tipo de vestidos con corte lady, estilizan muchísimo. Este venía con un cinturón más finito y yo lo cambié por este tipo fajín. Lo combiné con bolso de mano del mismo tono aquamarine que las rayas, zapatos de estampado de leopardo, y como el tiempo aún nos juega malas pasadas, la chaquetita no puede faltar, en este caso la chaqueta vaquera. Espero que os guste tanto como a mí.

Feliz miércoles a tod@s!! gracias por vuestros comentarios. Besitos gigantes.










- Dress/vestido: Primark (s/s 13) 
- Jacket/chaqueta: Stradivarius (old) 
- Bag/bolso: Suiteblanco (old)
- Shoes/zapatos: H&D divided (a/w 12-13) 

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe