Hawai

8:47

                                             

Good morning everybody!! Today´s look is my own tribute to "Crop Top", but adapted.
Although I love that rebellious touch showing tummy, I don´t identify myself with it, so as I said before, I´ve adapted my style adding a shirt underneath. A look with casual flashes while retaining that chic touch with the shoes. A risky mix, but in which I find myself very  comfortable.

Thank you very much for all your visits and comments! You all are the best. Happy Wednesday!

Buenos días a tod@s!!! El look de hoy es mi homenaje a “Crop top”, eso sí, adaptado. Aunque me encanta ese toque rebelde enseñando la tripita, yo no consigo identificarme, así que, como he dicho antes, he adaptado este top a mi estilo añadiendo una camiseta debajo. Un look con destellos sport pero conservando el toque chic que aportan los zapatos. Una mezcla un tanto arriesgada, pero en la que me encuentro muy cómoda.

Gracias de todo corazón por todas vuestras visitas y comentarios!! Sois lo mejor. Feliz miércoles!










 -T-shirt/camiseta: Bershka (s/s 13)
- Top: Suiteblanco (s/s 13)
- Pants/pantalones: Suiteblanco (old) 
- Bag/bolso: Primark (old)
- Shoes/zapatos: Present-regalo
- Sunglasses/gafas de sol: RayBan

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe