Yellow Blazer

7:31



Good morning everybody!! Monday again, but ready to survive another week. I hope your weekend was good.

 

There´s no a better time of the year than spring to wear the famous “blazer”. It´s one of my favorites garments and this spring a couple of blazer have cast in my wardrobe already. The one I´m wearing in this post in pastel yellow is one of them. I´ve combined it with my beloved “boyfriend pants” (I´ve never thought I was going to use it that often) and a t-shirt with a very nice message “I can´t stop thinking about you”. To complete the outfit, black shoes with white dots (you have seen them already here) and a bag that is very often on the blog.

Enjoy your Monday!! A lot of kisses!

Buenos días a tod@s!! Lunes de nuevo, pero preparados para “sobrevivir” a otra semanita más. Espero que vuestro fin de semana haya ido genial.

No hay una época mejor que la primavera para lucir las famosas “blazer” , es una de mis prendas favoritas y  esta primavera ya se han colado un par de colores en mi armario, entre ellas esta de color amarillo pastel. La he combinado con los pantalones estilo “boyfriend” (no pensaba que les iba a dar tanto uso) y una camiseta con un mensaje precioso “I can´t stop thinking about you” (no puedo dejar de pensar en ti). Para completar el outfit, zapatos negros con lunares (ya los habéis visto aquí) y un bolso presente mucho en el blog.

Qué tengáis un gran lunes!! Muchos besitos!









- Blazar: Primark (s/s 13)
- T-shirt/camiseta: Zara (old)
- Boyfriend pants/pantalones: Bershka (a/w 12-13)
- Shoes/zapatos: Deichmann (s/s 13)
- Bag/bolso: Primark (a/w 12-13) 

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe