One jacket, Many styles

8:38



Hi everybody!! Its Friday finally.

Although in many places in Spain is raining, I´m being so lucky (it was time for me) but I think this weekend it will be my turn with the rain. So, taking advantage of this wonderful weather, I´ve used one of my last purchases: this “jacket” in a pajama style, with floral print and with a fabric that reminds me to the oriental style. To give all the attention to this garment, I´ve combined it with a total white look and pink accessories.

I hope all of you have a great Friday and enjoy the weekend, see you on Monday :-*

Hola chic@s!!  ya estamos a viernes!

Aunque en muchos puntos de España está lloviendo muchísimo yo estoy teniendo un poquito de suerte (ya era hora) aunque creo que ya este fin de semana no me libro. Así que aprovechando este tiempo tan agradable, he aprovechado para estrenar una de mis últimas compras; esta “chaquetita” estilo pijama, con estampado de flores y tela que me recuerda al estilo oriental. Para darle todo el protagonismo a esta prenda, lo he combinado con un look en blanco y complementos en rosa.

Que tengáis un gran viernes y que disfrutéis del fin de semana, nos vemos el lunes :-*











- Jacket/chaqueta: Lefties (s/s 13)
- Shorts/pantalones cortes: Suiteblanco (old)
- T-shirt/camiseta: Stradivarius (s/s 13)
- Shoes/zapatos: Zara (s/s 12)
- Bag/bolso: Primark 
- Sunglasses/gafas de sol: H&M

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe