Tulle & Sneakers

6:30




Lo siento muchísimo, pero yo, agosto, me quedo por aquí... mis vacaciones (por fin confirmadas) son en septiembre #chicaseptiembre... Así que mientras me muero de envidia viendo como disfrutáis (y pienso en septiembre) aquí un nuevo capítulo de "Lugares que Adri descubre corriendo y que luego tiene que volver con Robbie" . Espero que os guste.

Muchísimas gracias por todas las visitas y comentarios. Feliz miércoles!!


I´m so sorry but I´m staying here all august while the most of you are enjoying your holidays... Mine will be on september (finally confirmed) #septembergirl ... So while I´m dying inside of envy seeing how you all enjoy (and I keep on thinking on september) here´s a new chapter from "Places that Adri finds while running and has to come back again with Robbie" . I hope you all like it.

Thank you so much for all the visits and comments. Happy Wednesday!!



 Skirt/falda: Reserved (sales) 
T-shirt/camiseta: Lefties (similar here/aquí)
Bag/bolso: Zara (now on sales) 
Sneakers: Converse








You Might Also Like

6 Kommentare

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe