Shorts

7:00





Sé que aún  me quedan muuuchos días para llevar pantalón largo (sobre todo viviendo en Alemania) pero mientras lo pueda evitar… yo seguiré luciendo pierna… 


Feliz lunes! Millones de gracias por todas las visitas y comentarios.



I know for sure that I still got a lot of days to wear long pants (specially living in Germany) but as long as I can avoid them … I´ll keep showing off my legs.
 
Happy Monday!! Millions of thanks for all the visits and comments.





Shorts: Suiteblanco (old) l Shirt/camisa: Zara man l Blazer: New Yorker (old) l Shoes & Bag/ zapatos y bolso: Lefties (old) l Necklace gold/ collar dorado: Primark l Necklace silver/ collar plateado: Present/regalo l Shades/gafas de sol: H&M

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe