Red Carpet

8:49



Hi everybody!!! For those who had holidays I hope you have enjoyed them. For those who haven’t (like me) I hope you had a nice week so far.
Apparently, spring is struggling to be seen, although today it starts officially.  Meanwhile we are  hinting essential pieces of  this season as is the famous "Trench". I've combined it with a total look in white with small doses in beige. The most original of all, the "red carpet", now I understand why I love so much this street.
Happy Wednesday (for some of you Monday). Thousands of kisses.

Hola a tod@s!! espero que hayáis tenido un gran puente y, para los que no (como es mi caso) por lo menos hoy no nos va a costar tanto J
Aunque hoy empieza la primavera oficialmente, a la primavera le está costando dejarse ver… Mientras tanto vamos dejando entrever piezas indispensables esta temporada como es el caso del famoso “Trench”. Lo he combinado con un look total en blanco con pequeñas dosis en beige.
Lo más original de todo, la “alfombra roja”, ahora entiendo porqué me encanta tanto esta calle.
Feliz miércoles (para muchos lunes). Mil besazos
 







- Trench-pants-shirt/ Trench-pantalones-camisa: Suiteblanco
- Shoes/Zapatos: Stradivarius
- Bag/bolso: Primark
- Scarf/pañuelo: Primark
- Sunglasses/gafas de sol: H&M

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. guapiisima,me encanta el look, y tu blog
    LUNVA :)
    http://lunva.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe