Carnival

8:51


Monday, we start the week and, although here it´s bank holiday, it´s still Monday.
I feel so lucky for having had the chance to enjoy one of the most famous Carnivals in the world: The C arnivals of Köln (Cologne). My first surprise has been personal, because I didn’t expect the german people to make me feel like if I was in Spain. Let me explain: I´m used to look at Germany from a working point of view, and I would have never imagined, the heat people spread during the Carnival week, despite of being minus 0
degrees. The carnival culture in Cologne is spectacular, magic and unforgettable.
I could write a millions of feelings, experiences, moments, but then I would never be able to finish the post. I am well aware of that celebrating carnival at home will always be untouchable, but if you have the chance, carnival in Cologne is a must.
About the outfit I only can say that its warm and comfy. It’s based on a total black look, I added the original touch with the white coat (lamb and really cheap on sales) and with the beanie with a bear face on it. I tried to adapt as much as possible to Carnival, as I´m still waiting for that day when I decide to dress up, but it will come.
Happy Monday!!! 

Lunes, empezamos semana, y aunque aquí es festivo, no deja de ser lunes.
Me siento muy afortunada de haber tenido la oportunidad de disfrutar unos de los Carnavales más famosos del mundo: Los Carnavales de Colonia. Mi primera sorpresa ha sido totalmente personal, ya que no me esperaba que la gente alemana podría hacerme sentir como si estuviera por las calles de España: Me explico: acostumbrada a ver a Alemania desde un punto más laboral, jamás podría haber imaginado, a pesar de estar bajo cero, el calor que desprende la gente durante la semana que dura el carnaval. La cultura carnavalesca de Colonia es espectacular, mágica e inolvidable.
Podría citar millones de sensaciones, experiencias, momentos, pero no acabaría nunca el post. Ya sé que pasar el carnaval como en casa en ningún sitio, pero si tenéis la oportunidad, Colonia es un carnaval obligado!
En cuanto al outfit sólo puedo decir que ha sido calentito y cómodo. Basado en un look en negro total, opté por añadir el toque original tanto con el abrigo (de ovejita y genial en las rebajas) como con el gorrito de lana con la carita de osito. Intenté adaptarlo lo máximo posible al carnaval ya que aún estoy esperando que algún día me decida por disfrazar, todo llegará.
Feliz lunes!!!! 

 

 Berlina, typical carnival sweet/ Berlina, dulce típico de carnaval 


 Some funny costumes/algunos disfraces divertidos







- Total look: Suiteblanco
- Beanie: Six
- Bag/Bolso: Primark
- Scarf/bufanda: Esprit
- Gloves/guantes: H&M

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe