Tunic & River

7:00





Fin de semana pasado y barbacoa cerca del río… estaba más que claro donde iban a ser las fotos. Pd: llevaba unas sandalias planas de repuesto, pero una quiere salir de casa con tacón. Espero que os guste tanto como a mi.


Feliz viernes y fin de semana!!!! Muchísimas gracias por todas las visitas y comentarios.



Last weekend and bbq next to the river… it was more than clear where the pictures were going to be. Ps: I had a flat sandals to change along the night, but here´s me… I love getting out home with high heels. I hope you all lilke it as much as me.


Happy Friday & Weekend!! Thank you so much for all your visits and comments. 





Tunic & Shoes/túnica y zapatos: Primark (ss 14) l Shorts: Bershka (old) l Top: H&M l Clutch: Primark (old)

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe